Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Episode 03 - Christmas!

Episode 03 is out the door here!! I was planning an episode before the Christmas installment, but after hours of work and finally looking at the calendar again, that just didn't make sense. So, this one is just a little late, but my stats tell me most people wait 'til the weekend to listen anyway.

Info for this weeks episode, incl. new-fangled time-coded notes (hey, we try to improve on something each week)

01min 47sec American Heartbreak - Greatest Christmas Song Ever Written

06min 17sec JamminInc - Raggapunk

11min 17 sec Ronnie - Christmas Time of Year

16min 42sec Texture - Your Fault

21min 12sec The High Balls - A Fistful of We Three Kings

Another little improvement this week- the time-coded notes have been included with the MP3 file in the "lyrics" section of the tags. This means that if you listen with Windows Media Player or a similar player with lyric-view enabled you will see the show notes as the episode plays. We aim to please.

I've been finding it more and more difficult to get good webpage listings for some bands. I do believe that everything in this week's episode can be found on the Podsafe Music Network. If you haven't checked that out, you should do so now. Thank you, Adam Curry (and to your team... I know good and well you aren't doing this yourself)!

I've been getting emails from almost all of the bands that are played on SkyPieces Radio. Thank you very much. I'm sure the cheese-headed DJs on ClearChannel never get email from Jessica Simpson. That's why I love this. Please do tell your friends and your band's mailing list about us. And, if you/they have i-tunes or any other multi-media aggregator for subscribing to RSS feeds, do grab our Feedburner button over there on the right and drop it in to subscribe to us effortlessly every week. (If you didn't understand a word of that, nevermind.)

Have a great Holiday. See you in Magic Week!!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Mike,
Thanks for playing my song "Christmas Time" on your fine podcast. I'm Glad you like it. Thank you for sharing it with your listeners.