Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Episode 10 - Over My Shoulder

Episode 10 is bottled up fresh right here!!

The specs: 30MB and 31:32

Show Notes

00:00 Episode Tag and Theme
01:43 *The Genders - Mute Button
04:45 *Soular - Over You
08:14 *Texture - Surrender
11:58 *Planet of Women - Waking Up the Neighborhood
15:42 *Revolution - The Resin Rain
20:04 *Jammin, Inc. - RaggaPunk
24:42 *Lark Watts - Love
28:09 Promo - Rock and Roll Geek Show
28:30 *Tourist - Throwing Stones
31:22 SkyPieces Bump

www.skypiecesradio.com
www.larkwatts.com
music.podshow.com
skypiecesradio@gmail.com

As you can see, this is an "encore" episode of sorts. I've been getting a lot more traffic lately and I thought this would be a good way to bring the newcomers up to speed. I hate that they missed this much already. It isn't everything I've played for the first nine episodes, but it is the highlights. And... I shut up more this time.

Email me. Tell me where you are, what you listen to the show on (iTunes, WPM, etc) and what else you listen to. I love to get recommendations for other shows. Tell me what you think of the new theme music, etc. Also, sign up for the email list over there on the right column. Get these show notes in your inbox.

Go ahead. Rock'n'roll.

No comments: