Saturday, April 29, 2006

Episode 15 - Leaner and Meaner

Yah, I got your Episode 15 right here, baby!!

I know, I know. All I can say is, I have been mondo busy. But, I have missed this. I explain a bit about the hiatus in this episode, but I figure the best thing to do is get back in here and start cranking out the rock! A few changes in this episode, starting with the length/size.

The specs: 11:13 and 10.8 MB

In the interest of streamlining this baby so it has a prayer of getting done, the shownotes have been abridged. If those time-coded shownotes were a huge benefit to you, let me know. In the meantime, here is a simple track list.

The Radio Knives - Diggin' Out
John Keenan - When We Lay Down
Lark Watts and Rattleshake - Fourth of July

Please feel free to email me: skypiecesradio@gmail.com

A special huge Thank You to Christopher Gabbitas. We got some good stuff here, buddy.

No comments: